WhoMadeWho DJ Team
Copenhagen / Denmark
Kompakt, Get Physical, Ellum
Back in 2007 the Danish trio – having released just one album – were drafted in as very last minute replacements to open that year’s Benacassim Festival after the Klaxons were delayed by a grounded plane. Fast-forward six years and their forthcoming fifth album, Dreams, has been labeled one of thebest indie-dance albums to emerge in years.
Having toured around the world as a band, the trio are now turning their hands to DJing. The bands producer and drummer ‘Tomas Barfod‘ is a longtime experienced DJ, whilst his fellow band mates (Tomas Høffding & Jeppe Kjellberg) possess a diverse and extensive musical background. With the coupling of these musical minds you can expect the unexpected, an ecclectic style exploring fresh angles of classic and contempory club sounds.
After their latest 12″ There Is A Way hit the Top 5 of the Beatport Deep House Charts, WhoMadeWho were asked to put together their debut mixtape for Get Physical’s world famous Body language series this September!
- 25.01.2020 - Slakthuset / Stockholm / Sweden
- 28.01.2020 - ROXY / Prague 1 / Czech Republic
- 13.02.2020 - CJC 610 / / Egypt
- 15.02.2020 - / /
- 23.02.2020 - NuBel / Madrid / Spain
- 28.02.2020 - Casa Cobra / Guadalajara / Mexico
- 29.02.2020 - / /
- 18.04.2020 - Akamba Festival / Amatitan / Mexico
- 25.04.2020 - Pedreira Paulo Leminski / / Brazil
- 30.04.2020 - Kunsthalle der Hypo-Kulturstiftung / München / Germany